Refuelling Nuclear Britannia - Tackling The People Problem
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
The nuclear industry is on the cusp of a renaissance of new build.
The challenges of climate change and energy security are driving the change to a balanced energy portfolioto reduce the UK’s dependency on imported fuels, potentially from politically unstable regions. Renewable sources are indigenous, and nuclear can provide a large scale, reliable sources of baseload electricity. The UK nuclear industry has an impressive safety record and this must be maintained with the growth of the industry.
- Tackling the people challenge and ensuring a culture of safety in your plant and its stakeholders
- Appreciating the impact of the nuclear renaissance and the sheer scale of the people challenge
- Ensuring that your display the requisite competence when it comes to safety
- Applying the safety lessons learned from 50 years of nuclear power
- Developing and maintaining a pervasive safety culture
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: