Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this exclusive interview, Oil & Gas IQ speaks with Dr Darrell Gallup, Senior Process Scientist at Thermochem on the specificities of produced water management in the Asian oil and gas arena.
With increasing amounts of water necessary in order to extract oil in mature fields, it's no wonder that the reuse of produced water has become an asset for many operators.
The largest volume of water waste arises from production operations for the oil and gas industries, in which recycling produced water is part of an environmental solution to keep drilling without damaging the world around us.
In the course of this interview, Dr Gallup touches on:
- · The key parameters to be considered for water re-injection, disposal and beneficial use
- · The challenges that Asian geography and geology pose towards efficient produced water management
- · What the impact of a widening regulatory catalogue on the implementation of water treatment technology in the Asian oil and gas sphere
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below