The Keys To Asset Management in the Oil and Gas Industry
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Today, oil and gas companies are deploying new technologies that promise greater efficiencies, and management is putting pressure on engineering and maintenance to reduce budget, labor, and operating costs while increasing production levels. There is also a greater exposure to risks in health, safety, and the environment as operators face new challenges in unconventional plays and new geographies.
It is more important than ever to establish sound policies and practices to adhere to compliance requirements and manage risk and security violations efficiently and cost effectively — policies and practices that are all critical to good asset management.
The following questions were posed by Infor to Chris Niven, research director of the Oil and Gas practice for IDC Energy Insights, on behalf of Infor's customers.
- What trends do you see with regard to asset management in the oil and gas industry?
- How have these trends disrupted the oil and gas business?
- How can a company assess its current position with regard to asset management to
- help identify gaps in its capabilities?
- What are some potential key differentiators to look for in an asset management
- How will asset management drive value for an oil and gas company in the future?
Download the white paper now