Global Local Content Summit - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
Global Local Content Summit
22 - 25 September, 2014 | London, UK
How robust is your local content programme?
If you’re having difficulty answering this question you’re not alone. As investment in exploration and production rises in Asia, Africa, the Americas and the Middle East, governments and organisations alike are under increasing pressure to establish and monitor equitable local content policies.
Join us for the 10th Annual Global Local Content Summit (22nd - 25th September 2014, London), where local content leaders will gather to discuss the development and impact of their policy and regulatory frameworks.
Register by Friday, June 6, 2014 and receive up to £500 off!
Key contributors include:
- Eng. Hon. Minister, Irene Muloni, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development Uganda
- Eng. DTPK Withanage, Petroleum Resources, Development Secretariat, Sri Lanka
- Ernest Nwapa Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Development
- Emmanuel Buah, Minister for Petroleum, Republic of Ghana
- Afua Amissah, Coordinator of Local Content for the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum, Republic of Ghana
- Paulo Alonso, Executive Coordinator of PROMINP, PETROBRAS
- Amer Sinani, Local Content Manager, Petroleum Development Oman
- Tam Brisibe, Former Senator, House of Representatives, Republic of Nigeria
- Lennox Sirjuesingh, President, Trinidad and Tobago Local Content Chamber
- Fayez Alqouba, Controller QA, KNPC
- Michael Hackenbruch, Local Content Advisor, Saudi Aramco
- Joe Amoako-Tuffour, Senior Advisor, ACET and a Professor of Economics at St. Xavier University
Marcelo Neuman, Associate Professor and Researcher, Institute of Industry, National University of General Sarmiento former Director, Supplier Development Programme YPF
Download the agenda here to view the full speaking faculty and themes for the upcoming summit, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a copy.
Register today to save up to £500 as well as claim your Very British Benefit! Just: