Oil and Gas Mobility Summit Houston - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
Oil and Gas Mobility Summit Houston
October 21 - 23 2013 | Houston, Texas, USA
We are proud to announce that the Oil and Gas Mobility Summit Houston will be returning Oct 21st - 23rd, providing a forum for idea exchange and networking relating specifically to enterprise mobility within this challenging space.
The first and only event of its kind in North America; this is a must attend event, for those eager to progress or develop their company’s mobility deployment strategy, and achieve operational superiority.
Expert speakers at the upcoming summit include:
- Trond Ellefsen, CIO, Statoil
- Heath Satterfield, Snr IT Manager, Devon Energy
- Michael Brooks, VP, CIO, CVR Energy
- Jim Long, Mobility Enterprise Architect, DLT Mobile
- Dirk Kolnsberg, Director, Enterprise Asset Management Project, Ensco
- Carl Sackett, Snr Information Technology Consultant, CSACK Consulting
- Jimmy Frith-Brown, Senior IT Technical Consultant, Kinder Morgan
- Muni Chatarpal, IT Security Manager, Enterprise and PCD, Noble Drilling
- Andrew Barendrecht, Knowledge Management and Information Lead, HESS
- Toan Tran, IT Innovation Lead, Baker Hughes
Covering key topics including:
- Customizing and deploying mobile applications across the enterprise for each part of your mobile workforce
- Exploring the specific applications, business case and challenges associated with oil and gas mobility implementation
- Managing connectivity issues when providing access to real time data in the field
- Smartphone vs. ruggedized devices: Which technology is most suitable for your remote or mobile workforce?
Enhancing the integrated operations of the digital oilfield. Connecting remote workers and streamlining workflow
For more information about the agenda, speaker line-up or to register, download the agenda here