Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this interview, E&P junior Petroceltic’s Corporate Development Director, Tom Hickey, gives us three ways in which smaller companies can succeed in the turbulent African oil and gas world.
Tom is a qualified Chartered Accountant who has in excess of 10 years of experience in oil and gas exploration and production. Prior to joining Petroceltic, Tom was Chief Financial Officer and a director of Tullow Oil plc. He is also a non-executive Director of PetroNeft Resources Plc.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below