Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
Tina Capotorto, Director of Process Improvement at GE Oil & Gas. Capotorto has been applying some of the principles of lean manufacturing to the office environment and getting interesting results.
In this "Profit through Process" podcast, which originally aired on our sister site SixSigmaIQ.com, Capotorto describes how lean can be used to improve the efficiency of back office functions and even reveals how she uses a stopwatch as a tool of "brute force".
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below