Capability Lessons Oil and Gas Can Learn From Microsoft, IBM, Cisco Systems and Infosys
When looking for capability and organizational development best practice, it is easy for us to focus only on our own industry. But what lessons can we learn from the resourcing and development activities of other companies operating on the global stage?
- Apply the best practices in talent management being used by the likes of IBM, Microsoft and Infosys
- Learn from the lessons learned in accelerating capability development in the global operations of companies such as Cisco Systems and Intel
- Enhance your development of local leadership capacity allowing you to reduce your reliance on expatriate management by learning from the world's leading companies
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.