Oil and Gas Technology: Cost effective data management solutions for Petrel*
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Part of the Oil and Gas Technology series
With global growth in the use of the Schlumberger’s Petrel* seismic to simulation software over the last 10 years there has also been a growth in associated data management challenges.
With Petrel projects scattered around company networks, data managers face a real challenge monitoring and safeguarding this valuable data.
This webinar will provide an overview of the real challenges faced by those trying to manage these Petrel project networks. It will also offer innovative solutions to the data managers, by leveraging existing technology and infrastructure for overseeing and protecting their entire Petrel project network.
With real-life examples of these industry wide data management challenges we will see how they can be addressed, resolved and managed in the future.
Blueback Reservoir delivers high quality software solutions to the oil and gas market. With strong domain knowledge and Ocean* development expertise we are uniquely positioned to respond quickly to client’s data management requirements.
- Safeguard and protect your valuable Petrel project data
- Redefine your Petrel work environment
- How data consolidation can lead to improved Petrel performance
- Monitor and track you Petrel project network
- Bespoke Ocean development and how it can work for a data manager
*Marks of Schlumberger
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: