Oil & Gas Culture: What Is It & How Can It Benefit Data & Information Management?
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Data + Context = Information
We can all appreciate that the above equation is valid across the business sphere. Knowledge can then be thought of as the correct and continued application of this information.
If we think of knowledge as the ties that bind data and information together, then a company's culture is the the way in which a knowledge management framework can be embedded In the corporate DNA of an organisation.
In this webinar, Tom Young, Director of Knoco Ltd and the driving force behind BP's knowledge management team, will share with us just how culture is defined, and how, in turn, it can define the way we look at the data/information/management triangle for the quantifiable business benefits.
- How to determine your culture - its functions, definitions and aims
- How to design interventions to promote swift change management in your business culture
- How to measure that you have achieved the desired outcome in your cultural transformation
- How knowledge management works to suture together data and information for the benefit of your business
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or White Paper on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: