Maximizing Value Through National Workforce Training and Development
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
As demand for skilled staff to support increasing project activity grows, the importance of national or indigenous workforce development is a critical issue for IOCs and NOCs alike. But we all know that nationalization in practice is much more difficult to get right than it is in theory. Part of the challenge is in creating, and getting the most out of, the infrastructure required to achieve this.
Offering exclusive, behind the scenes, insights at world-first initiatives such as the Chemical Process Technology Centre (CPTC) in partnership with the Singapore government, and the Caspian Technical Training Center (CTTC) in partnership with BP in Azerbaijan, this exclusive, free webinar will show you how you can:
- Create – and optimize - the essential infrastructure to develop smarter, better and more national talent
- Apply the lessons learned from the CPTC and the CTTC in meeting the challenge of creating constant competence from your national workforce
- Boost your ability to retain your national staff by securing buy-in for career-long training and development
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: