Upstream Oil And Gas: Learn How To Implement An Enterprise Warehouse
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Today's development data is tomorrow's legacy data, and the storage, quality and processing of this voluminous information has required oil and gas organisations to adopt advanced warehousing solutions to cater for burgeoning needs.
However, challenges remain in the succesful implementation of these solutions.
In this session you will hear from Shell E&P Europe's Head of Subsurface Information Management on:
- Examining how the importance of business intelligence across industry has prompted the need for enterprise data warehousing
- Understanding how and why attempts to implement data warehouse solutions in upstream that have had mixed success
- Evaluating the Shell experience with enterprise warehouses over many years
- Assessing the foundations of success: strong business focus and commitment, accelerated benefits and perseverance
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Watch the FREE webinar here.