Statoil's Licensing Project: Taking Ownership Of Data Management
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Part of the Oil and Gas Technology series
With the volume of data generated by today’s E&P business, the need for processes to be automated is crucial, but increased automation can often lead to reduced ownership with those charged with working with this data.
In Statoil’s case – as with any major energy company - the people charged with these processes need to make sure that there is accurate appraisal of the data and that there is a sense of ownership and belonging for those involved.
This is the Statoil Global Licensing Project, and in this presentation Tore Hoff explains how you can:
- Recognise the drivers build a business case for change in your own business
- Replicate successes and avoid mistakes when implementing such a project
- Quantify the benefits of increased ownership to strengthen your business case
Interested in hosting your own Webinar or Report on Oil & Gas IQ? Download Our Sponsorship Pack Now
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Watch the FREE webinar here.