International Contract Risk Management: What you can learn from a contractor's perspective
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Oil & Gas IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Oil & Gas IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
In this webinar Anastasiya Politova, Senior Contracts Advisor, formerly of CAMERON shares practical steps you can take to limit your liability in different jurisdictions when operating internationally.
- Understanding your options in your choice of governing law in your international contracting
- A best practice guide to limiting liability in the event of a breach under foreign law
- Addressing liability in tort – indemnities and considering the issue of international enforceability
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.Presenters: