Why Managing Fuel Price Risk Now Can Save you in the Long term
Why is Managing Fuel Price Risk Critical for Oil and Gas Companies?
Do you need assistance in managing the price risk uncertainty?
Global businesses are currently struggling with the requirement to effectively assess their needs from both a supply and a financial standpoint.
There is a growing need to develop a comprehensive business strategy to meet those objectives to include multiple commodities, producer services and asset management solutions.
For oil and gas companies, fuel price risk is a very real and tangible challenge. In this webinar, BP will offer insights and tips that can help you to figure out what you need to do today to mitigate uncertainty for more certain outcomes.
Few organisations can compare with BP for the sheer scale of their business activities. Each day they generate about four million barrels of oil-equivalent production and serve around 13 million customers in more than 100 countries across six continents.
Iain Lawson, Head of Derivatives Marketing, IS&T based in Singapore will discuss with you why managing fuel price risk is critical for the success of your business and the impact of not managing it effectively. Topics covered will include:
- Why fuel price matters to ANZ miners – and could it impact you?
- How other industries manage fuel cost volatility – cross industry advice
- Diesel supply considerations; refinery closures, specification changes and regional issues
- Understanding your current and future fuel price exposure: Australian retail & bulk fuel pricing methodologies
- Financial risk management solutions; integrated physical fuel price risk management, managing the mining margin and value of flexibility
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Watch the FREE webinar here.