Shale Development in Ohio Part 2: Utica and Marcellus, Liquid Hydrocarbons and Gas
We present the final part of this two part paper by Douglas Southgate of The Ohio State University on the impact of the shale development on the U.S. Gas Market.
The paper also provides an analysis of global repercussions, policy reform and technological innovation.
You can read Part 1 here: Shale Development in Ohio: Contexts and Consequences, National and Global
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.