[SPECIAL REPORT] Time And Tide Wait For No Man: The Importance Of Structural Integrity
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
The industry is in the midst of an oil price depression the likes of which the world has not seen for a generation. If we add a prolonged dip in the cost of a barrel to the unavoidable threats of ageing, extreme weather and the hypothetical menace of freak events, asset and structural integrity management (SIM) are in the spotlight to a greater extent than ever before.
SIM professionals are now addressing the challenges that the oil and gas environment is presenting. To help them face these challenges, Oil and Gas IQ and Bentley Systems have launched an examination into the state of asset integrity.
In this 18-page report, Phil Christensen, Vice President of Analytical Modelling at Bentley Systems, and Tim Haïdar, Editor in Chief of Oil & Gas IQ, discuss the latest poll results of industry players including:
- What companies are investing in with a sub-$50 oil price continuum
- An analysis of compliance codes and who is using what
- The engineering conundrum – in-house or external?
- Biggest challenges in the quest for optimal structural integrity management
- Mobile device adoption
- Next generation inspection techniques
- What the future holds for the SIM fold
|Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the special report|