Building and implementing content
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
For decades, International Oil and Gas Companies have been exploiting natural reserves across the world for handsome and expanding profits.
Pressures for greater corporate social responsibility have led to calls for corporations to lead local economic and social improvement in overseas extractive arenas, through systems of quotas for indigenous involvement called "local content".
When setting up local content programmes inside a company, there are a number of internal and external obstacles to consider when designing and executing them effectively.
Based on decades of project experience, the following ebook is a cast iron set of "commandments" to abide by to engender a successful local content experience.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below