Live Recording: Preparing for the Impact of Digitalization on your business and your people
With Deana A. Werkowitch, Senior Vice President – Audit, Technology and Implementation Services, Crestwood MidstreamAdd bookmark
Recorded Live at Business Process Management in Oil & Gas Online - January 19, 2021 - Settle in for a truly engaging presentation from Deana Werkowitch!
Business Transformation: Preparing for the Impact of Digitalization on your business and your people
- The Transformation Journey: Shifting from passenger to driver on your journey
- People, Process & Technology: Creating the integration and having the strategic vision to put the business transformation ‘wheels in motion’
- Growing people and changing behaviors: Why operational transformation is not just about redesigned business processes and new technology
- Organizational Readiness: Taking into consideration all aspects of the transition, including operational processes, roles and delegations of authority,
- documentation, data management, IT systems, resources, and governance
- Identification: How do you identify, develop, and design with current digital skills and capabilities required?
Deana A. Werkowitch, Senior Vice President – Audit, Technology and Implementation Services, Crestwood Midstream