Shale Development in Ohio Part One: Contexts and Consequences, National and Global
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
In part one of this two part paper by Douglas Southgate of The Ohio State University on the impact of the shale development on the U.S. Gas Market.
Also, the paper also provides an analysis of global repercussions, policy reform and technological innovation.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below