Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
In this exclusive podcast, we speak with Fred Haney, Executive Director, Design Engineering at Fluor Corporation and the inventor of 3rd Gen Modular Execution about modular construction from the EPC viewpoint.
In the course of this interview, Fred touches on:
- Logistical challenges associated with large-scale modular construction and prefabrication
- Logistical challenges associated with transportation of large scale modules to remote areas
- Transportation and logistical aspects of a project should be considered at every stage of a modular project’s life cycle
- Organisation of optimal supply chain and where space for improvement lies
- Why go modular at all?
- The impact of the Great Crew Change on modular construction