Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
In this exclusive interview with Oil & Gas IQ, we speak with Dr. Ir. Roelof Platenkamp, Founder and Executive Chairman of Tulip Oil about the state of play in M&A markets around the world.
In his 30 year career, Roelof has worked in the UK, USA, Venezuela, Oman and The Netherlands as well as working with teams in Malaysia, Brunei and Nigeria. During his time at Shell he worked as the Global Vice President Petroleum Engineering and Development in the E&P Corporate Headquarters in Rijswijk, and served as Director of Shell International Exploration and Production BV.
In the course of his interview Roelof touches on:
- · How 2011-12 panned out in the M&A market and world trends
- · The role of shale in the US and Europe - will Putin’s Russia have a say in shale gas expansion
- · China’s foray into the Arctic and the coming of a great energy power shift
- · The re-emergent role of Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) – will it be more successful that frontier oil?
- · Opening up the Barents Sea the Norwegian/Statoil way
- · Predictions for the financial year to come
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below