Asset Integrity Management Stavanger - Oil & Gas Industry Event PreviewAdd bookmark
Highlighting robust integrity practices to improve asset efficiency and extend life-cycle
27 - 29 January, 2014 | Stavanger, Norway
With the average age of offshore assets in the Norwegian Continental Shelf 25 years or older, strong asset integrity practices have never been so crucial.
In a recent Oil and Gas IQ survey, specialists working within maintenance and integrity ranked their current strategies, rating on average their asset integrity programmes at a mere 6.53 out of 10, with 1/5 of the respondents ranking their systems 5 and below. Rather than indicating weak practices, this instead signals the challenges brought on by aging assets that require more catered solutions.
The upcoming 2nd annual Asset Integrity Management Summit Stavanger, takes place 27-29th January 2014 andwill explore design, technical and operational integrity from a 360 degree view, discussing regional challenges and the broadening role of asset integrity and maintenance through a series of case studies, panel and roundtable discussions, and technology demonstrations.
AIM Specialists sharing their knowledge at the summit include:
- Stig Stellberg, Leadership and Compliance, Statoil
- Gerhard Ersdal, R&D manager Principal engineer Structures and marine technology,Petroleum Safety Authority Norway
- Ùyvind Lauridsen, Principal Engineer, Petroleum Safety Authority Norway
- Aurel Mares, PMT Commissioning Engineer, previously SATORP project
- Alexey Ozorishin, Specialist of Engineering Support Department, LUKOIL Overseas
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below