Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
In this exclusive interview, Tim Haðdar speaks with Lindsay Young, Managing Director of Offshore Solutions B.V. about the challenges for crew transfer technology in the Gulf region.
Prior to joining Offshore Solutions, Lindsay Young has gained nearly 30 years experience in the oil and gas industry covering most aspects of management and business development activities. He has worked for many of the main offshore contracting companies including AMEC, RBG, Aker Kvaerner and KBR, joining the Netherlands-based Offshore Solutions as managing director in September 2010.
In the course of the interview, Lindsay touches on:
- The biggest challenges for personnel transfer in the OSV sector
- Walk to Work technology – what is it and how can it benefit oil and gas operations
- Factoring the cost of technology versus human intervention
- How to choose the appropriate technology for your vessel and industry niche
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below