Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this exclusive interview with Oil & Gas IQ, Tim Haðdar speaks with Aurel Mares, PMT Commissioning Rotating Equipment Engineer for the SATORP Project at SAUDI ARAMCO TOTAL about the pathway to asset integrity excellence.
During the interview, Aurel touches on:
- · The importance of inter-departmental communication for asset integrity excellence
- · The importance of company-wide asset integrity goals
- · Operator-driven reliability – what is it and why is it important?
- · "Reducing operational, inspection and maintenance costs and risks while increasing production capacity": is this actually possible? If so, how?
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below