BP Trial In Review: Month 1
As you read this, the largest trial of the 21st century is taking place in a Louisiana court room.
This week will mark three years since the Deepwater Horizon explosion claimed the lives of 11 personnel and flooded the Gulf of Mexico with 4.9 million barrels of oil in the second largest accidental oil spill of all time. Now, finally, plaintiffs and defendants have met in New Orleans in a landmark trial with billions of dollars and the industry’s integrity on the line.
And we’ve been following it all since day one.
Regular columnist Derek Park has been reporting live from the trial exclusively for Oil and Gas IQ and will be following the trial until its conclusion in his weekly report.
In this eBook download, Derek Park’s concise 12 page breakdown of the first four weeks of litigation in the BP trial.
Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the report
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.