[eBook] Aligning Asset Management & Investment Strategy with Wider Organisational Objectives
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Earlier this year the Infrastructure Asset Management Exchange team launched a wide-ranging study in to key trends that will impact the role of asset management leaders in 2014, and looked at what projects they have in place to overcome the key challenges.
In this comprehensive 21 page eBook get new insight and strategy from asset management experts at United Utilities, E.ON, Scottish Water, UK Power Networks, Manchester Airport, Network Rail, CEZ and more.
Revealed: The Top AM Priorities for 2014:
- Driving more from your assets
- Extracting the right data to inform investment strategy
- Meeting PAS 55 and ISO 55000 requirements
In this eBook:
- 2014 Objectives of the Asset Management Leader 3
- Strategic Asset Management
- - United Utilities & Scottish Water 4
- Investment Priorities Summary 5
- Lifecycle Modelling / Costing 6
- Asset Investment Planning - CEZ & E.ON 7
- Change Management 9
- PAS 55 / ISO 55000 10
- Data Acquisition & Data Quality 11
- Risk Management / Assessment 13
- Full Investment Priorities Chart 15
- Investment Decision Making 16
- Infrastructure Asset Management Exchange Information 17
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.