Offshore Cathodic Protection System Management: A 21st Century Approach
As offshore structures around the world are aging and in many cases reaching the end of their useful lives, operators are looking for ways to reduce costs on subsea maintenance without increasing the risk of failure.
This paper presents three case histories of platform and pipeline retrofits where innovation in design and installation methods resulted in successful cathodic protection (CP) retrofits at significant cost reductions over conventional methods. Several new concepts are presented.
By Jim Britton, CEO, Deepwater Corrosion Services
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below