Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
The oil and gas industry faces unique challenges in regards to compliance and anti-corruption. In this podcast Chandrashekhar Krishnan of Transparency International describes these challenges, especially as they relate to the UK Bribery Act.
Krishnan also explains how the recent legislative developments have changed the way that oil and gas organisations conduct business in high-risk areas.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below