Bribery on the Rise in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Message from the Serious Fraud Office
Vivian Robinson, General Counsel, Serious Fraud Office UK, provides a fraud update at the 2010 Internal and Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas conference. Robinson speaks on corruption, which he claims is a global phenomenon, which touches every industry. More than a trillion dollars in bribes is paid every year. Robinson speaks on some of these recent corruptions.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.