How the Paradigm for Internal Investigations is Changing (And What You Can Do to Reduce Your Risk)
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this video, discover tips, tools and traps for today’s in-house counsel. Dominic Sheils, Compliance Counsel, John Wood Group PLC, and James W. Noe, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Compliance Officer, Hercules Offshore, Inc., present on how internal investigations are changing, and what you can do to reduce your risk.
This panel discussion is from the 2010 Internal and Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas conference.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below