How to Conduct Due Diligence of Foreign and Local Third Parties to Minimise Liability
At the Internal and Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas 2010 conference, Jan Farley, Eastern Ethics and Compliance Counsel, Baker Hughes, speaks on how to conduct due diligence of foreign and local third parties to minimise liability. Farley speaks in particular on how to conduct due diligence to minimise liability in matters related to the oil and gas industry.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.