Navigating the Global Privacy Landscape
How do you best navigate the global privacy landscape?
In this speaker presentation from the Internal and Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas 2010 conference, Jessica Blazer, Senior Privacy Counsel, Chevron Corporation, examines the best ways to do so.
She describes how privacy issues might affect investigations. There are various laws involving data privacy, but most of the laws are based on several principles including: notice, purpose, review and correction, security, processing, among others.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
|Have Your Say|
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below