Update on FCPA Investigations and Prosecutions
Speaking at the Internal Regulatory Investigations in Oil and Gas 2010 conference, Charles Duross, Assistant Chief, Fraud Section—Criminal Division, US Department of Justice, provides an update on FCPA investigations and prosecutions. The FCPA unit works to combat foreign corruption. In this video Duross describes the FCPA, especially how it relates to corruption in the oil and gas industry.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.