Building An E&P Company With A Strong Competitive Edge
In this presentation from Oil & Gas IQ's recent Acquisition and Divestiture Summit, Trygve Pedersen, CEO of independent Norwegian oil and gas company, Rocksource, guides us through the financial essentials for constructing a winning E&P company in the current economic climate.
Speaking from the point of view of the head of a company specialised in advanced exploration techniques, Trygve advises how to:
- Develop a winning fiscal strategy based on corporate competence and regulatory compliance
- Prepare to expect the unexpected in the increasingly more unpredictable oil and gas arena
- Ensure that you are loyal to the strategic fundamentals that govern good business practice
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.