FPSO Hot Spots West Africa - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
Maximising field returns with innovations in FPSO design, construction and technology
11 - 14 November, 2013 | Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria
We are pleased to announce that FPSO Hot Spots West Africa 2013 is to be hosted in Nigeria for the first time from 11 – 14 November in Lagos.
This premier four-day industry event is the leading platform for FPSO experts and thought leaders to discuss the latest opportunities and challenges and provide key insights from vessel owners and oil companies on upcoming projects, discuss strategies and examine innovations in FPSO design concepts..
As the offshore sector moves into deeper waters and new FPSO orders and projects come online harsh and remote fields, high operating costs and technologies remain a challenge. This leading conference will provide you with the latest trends, technological advancements and FPSO project updates and key insights from the oil and gas majors, FPSO operators, shipyards, EPCs and technology providers to discuss challenges and identify new partnerships and business opportunities in the region.
Come and hear from our A list of speakers including:
- Nigerian Ports AuthorityCentury Energy
- Shell Nigeria
- Institute of Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Rivers State University
And many more….
Registrations are now open for the FPSO Hot Spots West Africa 2013 conference.
Download the brochure for the full speaker line-up here
Key Topics Include
- Case studies from African operators
- African FPSO demand forecast and trending
- Snapshot of oil and gas field developments in Africa
- Innovation in FPSO design, construction and conversion
- New technologies in deepwater developments
- Contract negotiation and management
- Key commercial and technical risk to reduce costs
- Local content management
- New regulations and regulatory gaps around FPSO
- Safety considerations for FPSO design
- FPSO financing – Understanding the lending requirements
PLUS! Maximise your time out of the office and attend our valuable workshops and networking!
Workshop A: Understanding the mechanics & Importance of local content in Africa
Workshop B: Understanding legal issues around FPSO
We look forward to welcoming you in November 2013 to Lagos, Nigeria.
Learn more about FPSO
- Why FPSO costs get out of control, and how you can project the bottom line throughout the project lifecycle
- FPSO: Common Pitfalls in Contract Negotiations - David Boggs, EMA
- FPSO: The Global Forecast
- Depletion of Oil & Gas Could Spell the End of FPSO
- SPECIAL REPORT - FPSO - The State of the Industry 2012
- MODEC FPSO Masterclass: Technical Challenges and Cost-Effective Methods for Conversion Projects
- A Cost-Effective Approach to Risk-Based Inspection for FPSO Units and Gas Projects
- FPSO: Valuable Insights on Financing - Michael Lin Sheng, IFC Global Oil and Gas
|Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below