[INFOGRAPHIC] Asset Integrity: Rust In The Wind
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
According to recent statistics, at least £1 billion has been spent on asset integrity on the UKCS since 2010. That represents just 2.4% of total capital expenditure on the shelf in the last three years.
50% of the asset integrity professionals we surveyed work in installations commissioned more than 25 years ago.
This infographic presents the results of our survey of the asset integrity community on where they see their opportunities and challenges for 2015 and beyond.
In the infographic you will learn what the global asset integrity community thinks about:
- Whether the fall in oil prices will affect the standard of asset integrity in their company
- Whether a fall in oil prices will cause an uptick in major HSE-related events
- How they rate safety leadership at their company
- How robust is their company’s asset integrity programme
- The greatest challenge in the oil and gas industry
- The greatest weaknesses in their organisation
As well as a breakdown on North Sea Assets By Location & Age
LEARN MORE: The Biggest Companies In Oil & Gas Companies
LEARN MORE: Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
|Click the red button to download your FREE copy of the infographic|
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.