Oil & Gas IP Summit - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
Maintaining Your Edge in the Oil and Gas Industry
27 - 29 January, 2014 | London, UK
We are proud to announce that Oil and Gas Intellectual Property Summit - the only dedicated event dealing specifically with intellectual property challenges within the hydrocarbons industry - will be coming to London, 27th-29th January 2014.
This must attend event is for those eager to keep abreast of developments within the intellectual property space specific to oil and gas space, with expert speakers from industry-leading organisations.
2013 Speakers Include
Corporate Intellectual Property Portfolio Manager
Join us in London to explore
- Innovation and R&D Methodology: Exploring the wide range of ways in which companies create new intellectual property, both solely and in partnership with other companies. Learn from case studies centred around differing innovation strategies.
- Intellectual Property Protection: Discussions surrounding various forms of IP protection, from patenting to trade secrets, and discussing when and when not to litigate. Apply the lessons learnt to your own IP strategies.
- Intellectual Property Monetisation: Case studies following the transformation of R&D and IP from a cost centre into a significant income stream. Discover various monetisation strategies across a range of companies within the sector.
Focus on Global IP Challenges: Particular attention will be paid to the opportunities and challenges presented on a global scale by countries including China, Brazil and India, with presentations from O&G IP professionals working under a global remit.
For more information about the agenda, speaker line-up or to register, please contact us at +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or via the website
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below