Extraction Blues: Fighting Corruption In The Oil & Gas IndustryAdd bookmark
The global fight against business corruption has grown more intense over the past few years.
Practices, such as payments for license, bribes to minor officials for customs clearance or for police protection, and lavish travel and entertainment of buyer personnel or decision makers, once relatively common in international business, have been sanctioned and treated with close scrutiny by more and more governments.
The following whitepaper examines some of the factors that contribute to the risks of corruption in the oil and gas sector and what a conscientious organization can do to mitigate the risks.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below