Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) Asia Pacific Summit 2013 - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
Optimising LNG provisions through technological breakthrough in order to meet supply, demand & consumption across Asia
Due to the changing economic environment, growing infrastructures and increased energy demands, organisations across Asia have begun to understand the value of Small-Mid Scale LNG as a key resource, Oil and Gas IQ understands the importance of it and will be hosting the inaugural Small-Mid Scale LNG Asia 2013 conference in Singapore.
Top reasons to attend the event :
- Harness and develop the potential of Small-Mid Scale LNG and how to overcome the challenges.
- Discuss the strategies, business case studies for smaller LNG projects & the technologies to make it happen.
- Cutting-edge & forward-thinking case studies on how to maximise ROI and minimise risk in your next LNG project.
- Opportunity to interact with LNG professionals across Asia.
- FREE Post Conference LNG Plant Site Visit to one of Singapore’s Small-Mid Scale LNG plants.
>> Download the complete agenda
Here’s what delegates have to say about Small-Mid Scale LNG Conference Asia 2013 :
"IQPC Small-Mid Scale LNG Asia helps you to analyse cutting edge technologies for LNG new builds by assessing global successful case studies" - Can Toydemir, Technical Support Manager, Ipragaz
"IQPC Small-Mid Scale LNG Asia provides you with the very latest LNG industry developments across South East Asia" - Mohd Nurman Head of LNG, Asia Pacific ,SSY
"IQPC Small-Mid Scale LNG Asia offer interesting case studies showcasing the hurdles and the potential of Small-Mid Scale LNG" - Sinha V. P, General Manager (LNG),Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Expert Speakers Include:
- Egil Rensvik, Science & Technology Counsellor-Innovation Norway, Royal Norwegian Embassy Singapore
- Tony Regan, Principal Consultant, Tri-Zen International Pte Ltd Singapore
- Sinha V. P, General Manager (LNG), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- Yunji Xu, LNG Origination, Portfolio Trading at Shell Eastern Trading LNG
- Thilo Schiewe, Vice President, Business Unit LNG & Natural Gas Plants, Linde Engineering
>> Get the complete speakers list here
LNG Resources Include :
FPSO - The State of The Industry 2012
Oil & Gas IQ and the FPSO Network , have co-organised a study with 158 companies in the FPSO sector, who are willing to share their thoughts on the trends in the floating, production, storage and offloading sector
Flexible FPSOs: Re-writing the rules of FPSOs as a field development solution
Bruce Crager, Director, Oil & Gas at Endeavor Management shares his thoughts on FPSOs
10 Reasons Why FPSOs Are The Future Of Oil And Gas