Digital Oilfields Summit - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
"How do we most effectively utilise technologies such as data / oilfield / workflow management, visualisation, monitoring, control, analytics and communications infrastructure to turn data into real-time information and information into knowledge?"
This a key question being asked by operators worldwide, who are under constant pressure to improve oil and gas asset integrity and productivity, whilst also reducing costs. Oil and gas operators will come together in London on the 3rd - 4th December, 2014 to explore key strategies being employed across the production process from the reservoir right through to export at the 3rd Annual Digital Oilfields Summit 2014.
Join us for your chance to learn about emerging DOF/Integrated Operations technologies and the latest strategies to improve the operational capabilities of yours assets. Our programme is already joined by:
- Dr. Hatem Nasr, Senior Advisor for Digital Oilfields and Technology Strategy, Kuwait Oil Company
- Andrew Marron, Head of Production Engineering, OMV
- Meshbah Khan, Solution Architect, Tullow Oil
- Derek Mitchell, Information Services Manager, Tullow Oil
- Jill Lewis, Chair, Technical Standards Committee, SEG, OGP Liaison Chair Europe
- Ruud Pikaar, ErgoS Human Factors Engineering
View the draft agenda here:
Don't miss out! Contact us by reply or call on +44 (0)20 7036 1300 and ensure that you:
- Stay up to date with new DOF strategies for increasing asset integrity and field production, whilst decreasing cost.
- Ensure buy-in from engineers utilising field information to make operational decisions.
- Build a business case for investment in digital oilfields.
- Convert data into information and information into real-time knowledge, including analysis of big data for decision-making.
- Learn about the latest in integrating digital oilfields technologies and data, including data security.
The draft agenda is available online.
Please let us know if you’d like to be one of the first to receive a copy of the final agenda when it becomes available.
We are still accepting final applications from prospective speakers at the summit. If you are interested in sharing your digital oilfields methodologies or case studies, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7368 9300.