[VIDEO] Operational Excellence In Oil & Gas Is Not An Option... It's An Imperative
The growth of North American crude production has significantly shifted the challenges and opportunities for all stakeholders across the value chain. Unconventional oil and gas requires unprecedented excellence within and across the value chain amidst onerous commercial conditions, economic and regulatory pressures.
This means only one thing: operators must be very focused on improving operational performance if they want to deliver positive returns. This video looks at some of the key reasons that operational excellence is no longer an option for energy companies... it's a central imperative.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below