By entering in your information and submitting the form, you give the sponsor permission to contact you regarding their product.
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download.
In this exclusive interview, Teruhisa Oi, Senior Energy Specialist at ADB talks about the efforts China is making to fast track district cooling and heating projects across numerous provinces.
In the course of his interview, Teru touches on:
- The Asian Development Bank's focus for the Chinese district energy landscape
- Integrating renewable resources into district energy projects
- Solar power as a primary source for district energy
- Implementation of citywide PV in small to mid scale cities
- Fostering collaboration between developed district energy vendors and nascent Chinese companies
- Horses for courses - choosing the right district energy solutions to match the capabilities of your province
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below