Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
Part of the Oil and Gas Technology series
The advent of the digital oilfield has revolutionised the way that oil and gas companies are doing business the world over, as well as driving forward a new era of real-time operations and production optimisation.
In the run up to our Digital Oil Fields 2012 event in Kuwait, Oil & Gas IQ’s Tim Haðdar speaks with Tom Young of Knoco Ltd about the workshop he’ll be delivering on implementing DOF to ageing facilities for lifecycle management and production optimisation.
In the course of the interview, Tom touches on:
Why the digital oilfield has been a wake up call for oil and gas companies to consolidate their knowledge management structures
How important knowledge management is particularly in the Middle East
- Trends of the IOCs and NOCs with regards to recruitment and knowledge transfer
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below