Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this exclusive interview for Energy IQ, Tim Haidar speaks with Hirohisa Yamada, Energy Analyst at the International Energy Agency.
2013 and the following years are foreseen to witness a rapid development in the district energy market in China with surging projects initiated throughout the Middle Kingdom.
In the course of this interview, Mr Yamada touches on:
· The global landscape for district energy technologies and projects development
· The main challenges for the development district energy projects in the Asia Pacific region
· Comparisons and collaboration between the mature European and nascent Asian district energy markets
· Emerging technologies that you think will boost industry development
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below