Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
In this exclusive interview, Tim Haðdar speaks with Michael Hackenbruch, Principal Advisor at Urbanpol about the Local Content Training Course that he will be leading in March.
Michael brings a wealth of experience in extractives and other industry sectors throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa. He has 20 years of direct experience working on assurance systems that identify, mitigate, and monitor non-technical and material risks, process management, and internal coordination of local content issues during design and execution.
In the course of this interview, we speak about:
- Turning local content theory into practical success
- Dealing with the limitations presented by underdeveloped economies with low industrial capacity
- Bringing problems to the table and coming away with bespoke solutions
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below