Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
In this exclusive interview, Oil & Gas IQ speaks with David Lyons, Founding Partner at Capital Partners Worldwide about the crucial matter of securing funding for offshore support vessels (OSV).
Offshore Support Vessels (OSV) stand on the height of enormous opportunities today yet they face a key challenge – being operationally efficient in the face of rising demand and tighter energy efficiency regulations.
As deepwater operations continue to grow, and the demand for energy and fuel-efficient ships increases, ship-owners must be able to deliver offshore support vessels that are cost-effective, operationally reliable and NOx/SOx compliant.
In the course of his interview, David touches on:
The challenges for financing ocean-bound ventures since the economic crash of 2008
Creative financing options that can be capitalised upon to fund offshore fleet
- The perennial own or lease conundrum
How the trend towards greening and carbon-cutting measures will affect funding.
- Adopting a "green shift" mentality when thinking forward
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below