Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
Part of the Oil and Gas Technology series
In this exclusive interview with Oil & Gas IQ, David Hartshorn Secretary General of the Global VSAT Forum (GVF), tells us how the satellite communications are helping the extractive industries save billions of dollars a year.
Mr. Hartshorn leads the Forum's efforts to facilitate the provision of satellite-based communications solutions throughout all nations of the world. In particular, Mr. Hartshorn works closely to support national-, regional- and global-level policy makers as they formulate state-of-the-art satellite regulatory frameworks.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below