Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join
The recently discovered Flame computer virus may be the most powerful computer virus in history and has been threatening countries in the Middle East with its cyber-espionage abilities.
What makes it so dangerous? What are its targets and is any country safe?
How can governments and companies protect themselves against it?
Find out the answers to these questions, as well as tips on early detection and prevention, in this exclusive podcast with Madanmohan Rao, Former Communications Director at United Nations Inter Press Service.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below