Growing a Business Focused on Exploration and Extraction of Latin American Oil and Gas Reserves
The political risks of doing business in Colombia have been cut dramatically in recent years, according to Quetzal Energy CEO Bob Szczuczko. That's opened up opportunities for smaller companies to "get a foothold, develop some assets and, if they're so inclined, to sell themselves ... in a very short period of time."
In this video, Szczuczko, speaking at the Growth Summit for Junior Oil and Gas, shares his thoughts on making money in Latin American energy markets.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below